June 28, 2022
ORLANDO, Fla. – GrayRobinson today announced 14 of its attorneys have been recognized in the 2022 edition of Florida Trend’s Legal Elite. Additionally, four GrayRobinson attorneys were honored in the Legal Elite Hall of Fame for consistently earning high marks from their peers in the annual Legal Elite voting.
The 2022 Florida Legal Elite list recognizes the state’s top attorneys as selected by their peers through a voting process in 28 practice areas. The list of honorees represents just over 1 percent of the active Florida Bar members, including attorneys in private practice, as well as top government and non-profit attorneys who practice in Florida.
The GrayRobinson attorneys recognized as 2022 Florida Legal Elite and Hall of Fame honorees are:
- Stephanie M. Marchman, Labor and Employment
- Sandra G. Sheets*, Wills, Trusts, and Estates
- Brian H. Bieber, Criminal Law
- Bradley S. Gould, Eminent Domain
- Marlene Quintana, B.C.S., Labor and Employment
- Jack R. Reiter, Appellate Practice
- Steven J. Solomon, Bankruptcy and Workout
- Christopher L. Carmody Jr., Government & Administrative
- Mayanne Downs*, Commercial Litigation
- Roy S. Kobert, Bankruptcy and Workout
- Sacha Dyson, Labor and Employment
- Thomas M. Gonzalez*, Labor and Employment
- Gregory A. Hearing*, Labor and Employment
- David L. Smith, Environmental and Land Use
(*) Hall of Fame
# # #
GrayRobinson is a multidimensional team of attorneys, advisors, and consultants recognized as one of the most influential firms in Florida. Its nearly 300 professionals partner with successful businesses and enterprising individuals to resolve disputes, anticipate industry shifts, and harness forward momentum. The firm serves clients nationally from 15 offices across Florida and Washington, D.C. Learn more at Gray-Robinson.com.