FLORIDA – October 2, 2019 – Beginning a new fiscal year on September 1, 2019, GrayRobinson announced the promotion of 11 of its attorneys.
"We congratulate these attorneys on their well-deserved promotions. This is a direct reflection of their superb skills and professionalism," said GrayRobinson president and chief executive officer Dean Cannon. "They have worked hard and dedicated themselves to our clients and the firm. We look forward to their continued success."
The promoted attorneys are listed by new position and in alphabetical order, along with respective practice area and office location, below:
Promoted to Shareholder
- Josh Bachman, Litigation and Family Law, Orlando
- Jack Brennan, Litigation, Orlando
- Tim Moore, Litigation, Tallahassee
- Anna Wiand, Alcohol Beverage and Regulated Products, Tampa
- Niki Park, Family Law, Orlando
- Derek Rooney, Land Use and Government, Fort Myers and Naples
Promoted to Of Counsel
- Rebecca Rodriguez, Litigation, Fort Lauderdale and Miami
Promoted to Senior Associate