FLORIDA – June 24, 2019 – GrayRobinson announced today that Florida Trend has recognized 17 of the Firm’s attorneys in its annual Legal Elite special report recognizing the top attorneys in the state as chosen by their peers.
The resulting list of top attorneys represents just over one percent of active Florida Bar members who practice law in Florida. President and Managing Director, Mayanne Downs, and Shareholders Thomas Gonzalez, Gregory Hearing and Sandra Sheets are also listed in the report’s Hall of Fame.
The entire Legal Elite roster, including Hall of Fame inductees and top Up and Comers, can be viewed here.
GrayRobinson attorneys named to the 2019 Florida Trend Legal Elite (listed alphabetically below by location):
- Michael D. Randolph, Construction
- Sandra G. Sheets, Wills, Trusts and Estates*
- Trevor B. Arnold, B.C.S., Construction
- John A. Boudet, Commercial Litigation
- Mayanne Downs, Commercial Litigation*
- Roy S. Kobert, Bankruptcy & Workout
- Richard E. Mitchell, Commercial Litigation
- Sacha Dyson, Labor & Employment
- Thomas M. Gonzalez, Labor & Employment*
- Gregory A. Hearing, Labor & Employment*
- Nathan Paulich, Labor & Employment**
- Stefan V. Stein, Intellectual Property
- Grace H. Yang, Government & Administrative
(*) Hall of Fame
(**) Up and Comer