FLORIDA – April 26, 2019 – GrayRobinson, P.A., announced today that Chambers USA 2019 has recognized 19 GrayRobinson attorneys and six practice areas.
Known for their credibility, diligence and unfailing commitment to excellence, these 19 ranked GrayRobinson attorneys are considered leaders in their respective practices. Five practice areas received statewide recognition and the firm’s Alcohol Beverage practice was recognized for national excellence. One practice area received recognized practice status.
GrayRobinson proudly congratulates these outstanding attorneys and practice areas on their latest achievement in their heralded fields.
GrayRobinson attorneys ranked in the Chambers USA 2019 guide (listed in alphabetical order):
- Richard M. Blau, Food & Beverages: Alcohol; Cannabis Law
- Peter Quinter, International Trade: Customs
- Grace H. Yang, Food & Beverages: Alcohol
- Trevor B. Arnold, B.C.S., Construction
- Jason Burnett, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Michael J. Canan, Tax: Employee Benefits
- Thomas M. Gonzalez, Labor & Employment
- Gregory A. Hearing, Labor & Employment
- Jeffrey D. Keiner, Construction
- Roy S. Kobert, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Marlene Quintana, B.C.S., Labor & Employment
- Jack R. Reiter, Litigation: Appellate
- Robert A. Schatzman, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Steven J. Solomon, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- George E. Spofford IV, Construction
- Susan T. Spradley, Labor & Employment
- Nicolas J. Watkins, Immigration
GrayRobinson practice areas ranked in the Chambers USA 2019 guide (listed in alphabetical order):
About Chambers and Partners
Chambers USA ranks the work of the leading United States law firms and their attorneys in a variety of practice areas. Ranking selection is based on outstanding achievement, excellence in practice area and quality of client service. Both client input and the Chambers’ own research are considered for ranking placement in the Chambers Guide.
About GrayRobinson, P.A.
GrayRobinson is a full-service law and lobbying firm with attorneys and government relations professionals throughout 15 offices spanning the State of Florida and Washington, DC. Our attorneys, consultants and regulatory professionals provide legal and government relations services to Fortune 500 companies, emerging businesses, lending institutions, local and state governments, developers, entrepreneurs and individuals throughout Florida, our nation’s capital, across the country and all over the world. We have created a firm that serves our clients and our communities while counting creativity as a hallmark characteristic and insisting on ingenuity and innovation. Our mission is to apply our legal, lobbying and regulatory backgrounds and skills in ways that enable our clients to define and achieve their goals while supporting our communities as a matter of mission as well as passion. For more information, please visit www.gray-robinson.com.