Experienced trial lawyer helping clients navigate complex litigation.
Dylan Hooper focuses his practice on litigation. He has extensive trial experience and has handled various product liability matters and multidistrict litigation cases throughout his career.
In addition to being licensed in Florida and Georgia, Dylan has been admitted pro hac vice to handle cases in state and federal courts in New York, New Jersey, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.
Before starting his practice, Dylan interned for Judge Craig L. Schwall, Sr., in the Superior Court of Fulton County in Georgia and the Governor's Executive Office in Tallahassee.
- George Hill Jones v. DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. and Johnson & Johnson. US District Court for the Northern District of Texas. 2022. (Confidential Resolution)
- Keygon Dunnings v. Crown Equipment Corporation et al. Miami-Dade County, FL. 2022. (Confidential Resolution).
- George Stanley, as Parent and Legal Guardian of Payton Stanley v. Polaris Industries, Inc., Love Motorsports, Inc., J&R Farms, RBT Farms, Inc. and Jesse D. Strickland. Levy County, FL. 2021. (Confidential Resolution)
- Teresa England v. Ethicon, Inc. and Johnson & Johnson. US District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee. 2021. (Confidential Resolution)
- Dorcas Muwandi v. Lawrence Dillon Mayes. Cobb County, GA. 2018. Verdict: $111,572.50
- “Large Plaintiff Firm Targets One-Wheel Skateboard, as Suits Fly Against ‘Smart’ Devices,” Daily Business Review, February 23, 2022
- First Tee of Central Florida
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2015
- Certificate in Transactional Law and Skills
- B.S., Florida State University, 2012
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida