One Boca Place
2255 Glades Road
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
401 East Las Olas Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Mark represents clients in complex commercial litigation matters at the trial and appellate levels, in state and federal courts. His representation includes matters involving commercial and business torts, contract litigation, class action litigation and personal injury defense. For employers, including governments, small businesses and corporate clients, Mark handles a variety of employment law matters. He has also developed a concentration on defending sovereign governmental bodies in Florida.
- Purdue University, B.A.
- University of Central Florida, M.Ed.
- Florida State University School of Law, J.D. (magna cum laude)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeal, 11th Circuit
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Appellate Practice Section, Member
- City, County and Local Government Law Section, Member
- Trial Lawyers Section, Member
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Leadership Boca, Class of 2016