Private wealth attorney providing durable yet flexible estate plans to support the vast spectrum of circumstances clients and beneficiaries experience over the course of their lifetimes and generations thereafter.
J.P. Bratcher focuses his legal practice on the areas of private wealth preservation, estate planning, estate and trust administration, business law, and fiduciary litigation.
J.P. assists clients with gift tax, estate tax, and business succession planning including representation of clients in sales and various other corporate matters. Additionally, J.P. has handled estate, trust, and fiduciary litigation, as well as judicial modification and settlement of trusts.
- “Estate Planning,” FineMark National Bank & Trust’s Young Professional Speaker Series, October 24, 2019
- “Portability – What it is and Why You Should be Aware of it,” March 1, 2017
- Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers®, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, 2023; Trusts and Estates, 2021 - 2023
- 40 Under 40 Award, Gulfshore Business, 2022
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers®, 2017 - 2022
- Top Lawyer, Naples Illustrated, Tax Law, 2021 - 2022; Trusts and Estates 2021 - 2022
- Collier County Young Lawyers Section Board
- Secretary, 2017 - 2018; Member 2015 - 2021
- Graduate of the Florida Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Class IV
- Community Foundation of Collier County
- Professional Advisor Council, 2020 - present
- Grant Review Committee 2022 - present
- The Shelter for Abused Women and Children
- Next Generation Board, 2016 - 2018
- Georgetown Club of Naples
- President, 2022 - present
- Board of Directors, 2016 - present
- Vice President, 2019 - 2022
- LL.M., Georgetown University Law Center, Taxation with a Certificate in Estate Planning, 2013
- J.D., Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, with a Certificate in Tax Law, 2012
- B.S., Indiana Wesleyan University, Finance and Business Administration, 2008