401 East Las Olas Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Robyn spent 20 years practicing marital and family law and as a civil litigator in South Florida before expanding her focus to join the firm’s Cannabis Law practice group. Her extensive experience includes representing professional athletes, their spouses, and high net-worth individuals and business owners for pre-nuptial agreements, divorce, paternity, child custody, domestic violence and child relocation matters. She has represented many international clients including those originating from, or living in, the European Union, South America, the islands and Russia.
For more than a decade, Robyn has been a member of, and previously chaired, the Florida Supreme Court Family Law Forms Advisory workgroup, and previously chaired the Family Law Rules Committee of The Florida Bar during her six year appointment.
Robyn has consistently held the highest rating awarded by the Martindale-Hubell Law Directory (AV) after both peer and judicial review.
Before becoming an attorney Robyn served in the Florida and Indiana Army National Guard (1987-1998) as a logistician, personnel officer and company commander.
- Indiana Military Academy, Officer Candidate School (1989)
- Purdue University, B.A. (1989)
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D. (1998)
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Fraternity
- Moot Court Honor Society
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Family Law Rules of Procedure Committee, Chair, 2008-2009; Vice Chair, 2007-2008
- Family Law Section
- Legislation Committee, Member, 2011-2013
- Membership Committee, Secretary, 2011-2012
- Civil Procedure Rules Committee, 2009
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Supreme Court Family Law Forms Advisory Workgroup, 2009-present; Chair, 2012
- Broward County Women Lawyers' Association, Board Member, 2003-2005
- Broward County Bar Association
Awards and Recognitions
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America, Family Law, 2024
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Lawyers, 2013-2018, 2020-2022
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Up and Comer, 2012
- Winterfest, Inc., Executive Board
- Broward Public Library Foundation
- Chair, Board of Directors, 2018-2022
- Leadership Broward, Class XXIX
Articles and Publications
- "Expanded Access to Marijuana for Researchers May Create Industry Opportunities," GrayRobinson Insight, November 18, 2022
- "The Florida Supreme Court Rejects Florigrown’s Constitutional Challenge To The State’s Vertical Licensure System For Medical Marijuana," Cannabis Law Journal, July 8, 2021
- "Florida: Tourism and Medical Marijuana: Florida’s Legal Contradiction Is a Non-resident ‘A Person’?"
- "Federal Decriminalization of Marijuana: House takes up MORE Act Next Week," September 2020
- "Edibles Finally Approved for Florida’s Medical Marijuana Patients," September 2020
- The Use of Charging Liens to Recover Unpaid Fees
- "Are Your Emails Waiving the Attorney Client Privilege?," The Commentator, 2010
Presentations and Seminars
- "Preparing Child Support Worksheets and Orders"
- "2009 Family Law Rules and Forms Update"