515 North Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
Dynamic and effective trial lawyer with keen ability to quickly understand complex disputes and provide sound, strategic counsel. Handles each case with a problem-solving approach to avoid litigation and minimize costs.
Dane Leitner is a dedicated attorney focused on protecting his clients’ interests in business and personal matters. He provides strategic and analytical guidance on issues related to business, real estate, and family conflicts.
Dane serves as general counsel for multiple businesses throughout Florida and has extensive experience in business litigation, contract disputes, derivative actions, restrictive covenants, corporate governance, business formation, shareholder contracts, and other general business matters. He also handles real estate litigation, representing buyers, sellers, property owners, and tenants, and provides counsel on condominium and homeowner law in residential and commercial transactions. Dane also handles these matters for religious organizations and the nuances that pertain to religious organizations.
Dane brings additional experience in marital and family law matters related to prenuptial agreements, divorce, paternity, child support, and timesharing matters. As a thoughtful advisor, he focuses first on mediation approaches to avoid litigation costs for his clients.
- District Advisory Board of the Southern Florida District, Church of the Nazarene, Inc. v. Centro De Alabanza Oasis West Palm Beach Inc., No. 4D21-756, May 25, 2022 - Successful appeal, Fourth District Court of Appeal reversed and remanded for a unique case dealing with the ecclesiastical abstention doctrine.
- Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch, 2022-2024
- Florida Trend, Legal Elite, 2018, 2019
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2018-2023
- Real Estate Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Family Law
- Real Estate CLE Panelist, “2023 Bench Bar Conference: Raising the Bar to Meet New Challenges,” Palm Beach County Bar Association, March 10, 2023
- Real Estate CLE Panelist, “2021 Bench Bar Conference: I want my BBC!” Palm Beach County Bar Association, April 9, 2021
- "Personnel File --- People on the Move, June 6, 2023," News Service of Florida, June 6, 2023
- "GrayRobinson Brings On Ex-Ward Damon Litigator In Fla.," Law360, May 23, 2023
- “Despite moratorium, landlords still filing eviction cases, court records show,” WPTV, May 14, 2020
- The Florida Bar
- Business Law Section
- Family Law Section
- Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section
- Business Network International, West Palm Beach
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, 2011
- Dean’s List
- Book Award, Advanced Federal Crimes
- B.S., Florida State University, 2008, magna cum laude
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida