GrayRobinson “Gray Matters: Ballot Beats” for Week of October 27, 2020

Florida – October 27, 2020 – GrayRobinson, P.A.’s government affairs and lobbying group released its weekly eNewsletter, “GRay Matters: Ballot Beats,” reporting on trending election and political news through the 2020 General Election. In response to last week’s reader poll, Ballot Beats revealed 90 percent of its readers will be early voting, while the other 10 percent will be voting on Election Day. In this week’s edition, Ballot Beats asks readers “Do you think the Presidency and control of Congress will be decided on Election Day?” as well as highlights trending news hits at the federal, state, and local level.