GrayRobinson's family law attorneys provide clients with full services in the marital and family law area of practice. With over a century of combined experience, our family law attorneys offer the creativity and knowledge necessary to address each client's unique, sensitive needs and handle each case with professionalism.
Our family law attorneys and staff are acutely aware of the emotional and psychological impacts divorce and custody matters can have on a family. We strive to conduct all conflict resolution in a caring and professional manner. We are committed to the use of collateral professionals, such as psychologists and accountants, when necessary to achieve what is in the best interest of our clients and minor children.
Although most cases are resolved through settlement negotiations and mediations, our family law attorneys also have extensive trial experience in complex marital and family law matters. With offices throughout the state of Florida, our resources are broad enough to provide competent legal representation in many locations yet individual enough to allow for special attention to each client's case.
The matters in which our family law attorney represents include but are not limited to:
- Adoptions and Stepparent Adoptions
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Collaborative Law
- Contempt and Enforcement
- Declaratory Relief Clarification (Family Law)
- Dissolution of Marriage/Divorce
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Modifications of Child Custody and Visitation
- Modifications of Child Support and Alimony
- Name Change
- Pre & Postnuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Qualified Domestic Relief Orders
- Qualified Medical Child Support Orders
- Separate Maintenance Actions (Legal Separations)
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Timeshare and parenting plans