Our Exempt Organizations team of attorneys at GrayRobinson have considerable experience advising not-for-profit and tax-exempt organizations. In addition to addressing taxation and general corporate issues, intellectual property and labor and employment issues, our attorneys provide the necessary guidance to support the development of each organization's vision.
While the overall experience of GrayRobinson attorneys in this area of law would be too great to name in its entirety, the following are specific representative examples:
- North Brevard County Hospital District DBA Parrish Medical Center, a governmental hospital system that is also a 501(c)(3) hospital system operating in North Brevard County Florida.
- Bridges of America, Inc. and Christian Prison Ministries, Inc. organizations that assist prisoners in transitioning into society.
- Community Education Partners, Inc. and related charter schools, a charter school management organization and opening of alternative schools.
- Aspire health Partners, Inc. FKA Lakeside Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. a 501(c)(3) mental health organization.
- HOPE worldwide, an international social welfare organization with affiliates in 80 countries.
- Florida Hospital Foundation and Florida Hospital Celebration Health, organizations that promote the growth of health and wellness facilities.
- Central Florida High-Tech Corridor, a group that strives to attract high-tech businesses to the region.
- Florida Manufacturing Technology Council, an association to assist manufacturers with integrating technology into their operations.