301 East Pine Street
Orlando, Florida 32801
Nora is of counsel in GrayRobinson’s Orlando office. She concentrates her practice in transactional work, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and health care, real estate and lending. Nora serves clients in all phases of real estate transactions, lending, development and commercial dealings.
- University of North Dakota, B.A., English and French, with a concentration in linguistics
- National Merit Scholar
- Japan Airlines Scholar
- Rotary Scholar
- Dean's List
- Kappa Alpha Theta
- Exchange Programs
- Oxford University
- Tamagawa Gakuen
- Université de Toulouse
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Concentration in International Tax
- Law Journal, Law and Policy in International Business
- Dean's List
- Business Relationship formation and structuring, including formation of limited liability companies, partnerships and corporations, including drafting accessory contracts and agreements.
- Conversion of various types of entities to achieve corporate structuring goals, including multi-state expansion, foreign ownership and tax objectives.
- Close multi-million dollar stock and asset purchase transactions.
- Draft standard contract provisions and "form" contracts.
- Draft and negotiate documents and regulatory filings with respect to multi-million dollar sale of Florida licensed Health Maintenance Organization ("HMO").
- Obtain regulatory accrediation for health care entities.
- Preparation of organizational documents and obtaining tax exemption rulings for non-profit organizations, including sports leagues, civic, school and arts organizations.
- Preparation of documents and closing multi-million dollar commercial and residential real estate and loan transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Tax Section
- Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section
- The Federalist Society
- The California Bar (Inactive)
- Mead Botanical Garden, Inc., Trustee Emeritus
- City of Winter Park
- Keep Winter Park Beautiful and Sustainable Advisory Board
- Lakes and Waterways Advisory Board, Past Member
- St. Margaret Mary School, Volunteer
- Bishop Moore High School, Volunteer
- Winter Park High School, Volunteer
- Leadership Orlando
Presentations and Seminars
- "Tax and Legal Strategies for Buying and Selling a Business," FICPA
Articles and Publications
- Administration of Trusts in Florida, Fourth Edition, with Stewart Marshall, Prudent Investor Act
Awards and Recognitions
- AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubbell