Passionate and thoughtful land use and real estate attorney. Current Florida House Representative for the 83rd District.
Kaylee serves as Of Counsel attorney in the firm’s Fort Myers office and currently represents Florida’s 83rd District in the Florida House of Representatives. She focuses her legal practice on commercial and residential sales and leases, development, land use, and survey matters. Kaylee’s recent experience includes providing land use counsel and representation to private sector commercial developers and members of the telecommunications and broadband industries.
Prior to her legal and legislative career, Kaylee served as an intern for the Office of Fiscal Integrity within Florida’s Department of Financial Services and as a policy analyst with Florida State’s Social Entrepreneurship Program, where she evaluated the sustainability of converting dilapidated buildings into high quality and affordable migrant farmworker housing. Kaylee also served as an intern for the St. Petersburg Police Department and a volunteer with Gulfcoast Legal Services legal aid clinic.
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Land Use and Zoning Law, 2021-2023
- Florida Chamber “2023 Learners to Earners Workforce Solution Summit,” Panelist, The Progress Report: A 2023 Legislative Update, June 27, 2023
- 2022 Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Society Legislative Update, “Making Over MRTA and Protecting Private Parking Lots,” July 22, 2022
- 2021 Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Society Legislative Update, “Taking’ the Burdens Off Real Property,” July 24, 2022
- "Personnel File --- People on the Move, July 24, 2023," News Service of Florida, July 24, 2023
- "Fla. Lawmaker Brings Real Estate Practice To GrayRobinson," Law360, July 21, 2023
- "Personnel note: Kaylee Tuck joins GrayRobinson’s Real Estate and Land Use Section," Florida Politics, July 20, 2023
- Florida House of Representatives, District 83
- Choice and Innovation Subcommittee, Chair
- Local Administration, Federal Affairs and Special Districts Subcommittee, Vice Chair
- PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee, Vice Chair
- Education & Employment Committee
- Agriculture, Conservation and Resiliency Subcommittee
- Criminal Justice Subcommittee
- The Florida Bar
- City, County and Local Government Law Section
- Environmental and Land Use Law Section
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- Young Lawyers Section
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 2018
- B.S., Florida State University, 2014