ORLANDO, FL – May 14, 2019 – Five GrayRobinson attorneys were recognized as Orlando Magazine’s “Lawyer of the Year” in the Magazine’s April 2019 edition in their respective practice areas. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and metropolitan area is honored, making this a significant achievement for the chosen lawyers. The lawyers listed received high voting averages during the peer-review assessments of the Best Lawyers annual process. This designation reflects a pronounced level of respect for their abilities, professionalism and integrity amongst other attorneys in the same communities and the same practice areas.
GrayRobinson attorneys named to Orlando Magazine’s Lawyer of the Year include:
- John A. Boudet, Product Liability Litigation—Defendants
- Michael J. Canan, Employee Benefits Law (ERISA)
- Byrd F. Marshall, Jr., Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Richard A. Rodgers, Corporate Law
- Thomas J. Wilkes, Government Relations Practice