333 SE 2nd Avenue
Miami, Florida 33131
401 East Las Olas Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Esther is an associate in GrayRobinson’s Miami and Fort Lauderdale offices and focuses her practice on state and federal litigation. While in law school, Esther served as a GrayRobinson summer associate in 2020 and a law clerk in 2021. Prior to joining GrayRobinson, she also gained experience at other firms as a paralegal assistant and law clerk, where she primarily focused on insurance defense and subrogation.
- Florida International University, B.S., criminal justice (cum laude, 2016)
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D. (summa cum laude, 2021)
- Top 5% of graduating class
- Dean’s List
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in "Torts"
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in "Criminal Procedure"
- "GrayRobinson Attorney Esther Veloz Selected to Participate in Leadership Broward Class 42," GrayRobinson Insight, September 1, 2023
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Leadership Broward, Class 42
- The Florida Bar
- The Children's Opportunity Group