GrayRobinson, a full-service law and government-consulting firm with 15 offices in Florida and Washington, D.C., has an immediate opening in the Tampa office for a Licensing Assistant for our Nationwide Regulated Products Practice Group. Ideal candidate must have keen attention to detail, including effective proof reading skills, demonstrated multi-tasking skills, including the ability to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment. Effective time management and communication skills, both written and oral, are necessary. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, resourceful, possess creative problem-solving skills, and enjoy working collaboratively.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively with regulatory agency staff, team members and clients;
- Excellent Excel worksheet skills – ability to record data with accuracy and completeness;
- Must be able to uphold highest standards of discretion and confidentiality and exercise good judgment on day-to-day decisions.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Basic understanding of municipal permitting processes.
- Experience working for a Law Firm, or with regulatory agencies a plus.
We provide a professional work environment, competitive compensation package and comprehensive insurance benefits. GrayRobinson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click this link to submit your resume and apply.