GrayRobinson, a full-service law and government consulting firm with 15 offices in Florida and Washington, D.C., has an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager based in our Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, or Fort Lauderdale office. The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field and 6+ years of experience, preferably in a law firm or other professional services environment.
The Business Development Manager develops and implements plans and programs that support the assigned practices and enhance the business and reputation of the firm.
The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Chief Marketing Officer and practice leadership to develop and implement business development plans
- Create and monitor business development programs, including cross-selling initiatives and client expansion plans within the assigned practices
- Oversee development of client-specific presentations, proposals, and RFP/RFI responses, as well as other client-facing materials
- Oversee development of practice submissions for directories, databases, and other publications as needed
- Collaborate with Events Team to plan and execute business development events
- Collaborate with Communications Team on speaker and story placement ideas in all relevant media outlets
- Identify opportunities for strategic partnerships and other brand-building opportunities
- Serve as a member of the integration team for new laterals joining the practice
The ideal candidate must also have the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management and project management skills, including ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with diverse personalities across multiple offices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
We provide an extensive employment package, including a competitive salary and comprehensive insurance benefits. Please send resume and cover letter, including salary requirements and summary of the skills and experience that qualify you for the position, in confidence to: HREmployment@gray-robinson.com.
GrayRobinson, P.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.