GrayRobinson, a full-service law and government consulting firm with 15 offices in Florida and Washington, D.C., has an immediate opening for a Business Development Coordinator based in our Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, or Fort Lauderdale office. The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field and 2+ years of experience, preferably in a law firm or other professional services environment.
The Business Development Coordinator will work collaboratively with business development colleagues to execute the Firm’s marketing and business development initiatives.
The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Business Development Team
- Assist Business Development Managers with the creation, delivery, and tracking of customized responses to RFPs, pitches, proposals, and other presentation materials
- Assist with drafting, editing, updating, and posting of website content, including professional profiles, practice descriptions, and client alerts
- Update and maintain internal experience database
- Assist in the planning and execution of seminars, conferences, and other firm-sponsored events, including drafting and distribution of invitations and follow-up mailings, tracking RSVPs, collateral production, logistics implementation, and on-site support
The ideal candidate must also have the following skills:
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and project management skills, including ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment
- Ability to manage deliverables from multiple sources and proactively follow-up as necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
We provide an extensive employment package, including a competitive salary and comprehensive insurance benefits. Please send resume and cover letter, including salary requirements and summary of the skills and experience that qualify you for the position, in confidence to: HREmployment@gray-robinson.com.
GrayRobinson, P.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.