GrayRobinson, a full-service law and government consulting firm with 15 offices in Florida and Washington, DC, has an immediate opening for a Proposal Manager in the Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, or Miami office. The Proposal Manager works with the Firm’s attorneys, consultants and business development colleagues to create compelling proposals that differentiate the Firm and demonstrate its strategic value. The position requires the ability to effectively manage numerous competing priorities and deadlines including:
- Coordinating responses to Requests for Proposals, including writing content tailored to the opportunity, customizing pre-existing content, and harmonizing content gathered from multiple sources to ensure consistency in voice, style, and messaging
- Conducting go/no-go analysis with lead attorney or consultant
- Guiding pitch teams through the review of RFP requirements, assignment of responsibilities, and drafting process
- Streamlining complex RFP deliverables into manageable tasks
- Ensuring adherence to multiple deadlines in an organized and methodical manner
- Working with business development team as necessary to coordinate final document assembly and delivery
- Tracking RFP responses and success rates
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with 6+ years’ experience in law firm marketing, including leading the development of RFP responses. We’re seeking a professional manager who possesses exceptional writing and editing capabilities, outstanding research and organizational skills, demonstrated analytical and multi-tasking competencies in a fast paced professional environment, with the ability to work independently and efficiently under pressure. Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is also required.
We provide a professional work environment, and a competitive employment package including comprehensive benefits. Please send resume and salary requirements, in confidence, to HREmployment@gray-robinson.com.
GrayRobinson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.