GrayRobinson (GR), a full-service law and lobbying firm with attorneys and government relations professionals throughout 15 offices spanning the State of Florida and Washington, DC, has an immediate opening for a Business Development Coordinator based in our Fort Lauderdale or Miami office. Successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field and a minimum of 2 years’ experience, preferably in a law firm or other professional services environment.
The Business Development Coordinator will work collaboratively with Business Development Department team members assisting with the execution of GR’s marketing and business development initiatives in support of GR’s attorneys.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: “Essential functions” are primarily job duties that incumbents must be able to perform unassisted or with some reasonable accommodation made by the employer.
- Provide administrative support to the Business Development Team regarding BD initiatives and event planning;
- Assist Business Development Managers (BDMs) with the creation and delivery of client-focused and customized responses to RFPs, pitches, proposals and other presentation materials;
- Track all activity of RFPs, pitches and proposals regarding follow-up and ensure win/loss information is current;
- Assist with drafting, editing, proof-reading and posting website blurbs, biographies, practice area E-Lerts, brochures, letters and invitations;
- Maintain several databases and assist in the collection, tracking and reporting of market and other data;
- Assist in the planning and execution of seminars, conferences and other firm-sponsored events;
- Distribution of invitations and follow-up mailings, tracking RSVPs, collateral production, logistics implementation and on-site support;
- Create and edit presentations for clients, seminars and similar activities;
- Conduct market research and analyses to support the general marketing/business development efforts of the Firm
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume in confidence to HREmployment@gray-robinson.com.
GrayRobinson, P.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.