GrayRobinson, a full-service law and lobbying firm with attorneys and government relations professionals throughout 15 offices spanning the State of Florida and Washington, DC has an immediate opening in our Tampa office for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Paralegal with 10+ years’ experience. Ideal candidate must have good time management skills, keen attention to detail, professional dedication, and be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously.
These specific real estate related skills are also required:
- Ability to read and understand contracts and leases and abstract same;
- Ability to understand and draft various commercial documents related to conveyance, acquisitions, leases and loans;
- Strong background in the title and survey review, objection and cure process;
- Ability to review various due diligence materials and identify issues, including zoning, environmental and property condition reports;
- Fundamental understanding of corporate/entity documents;
- Ability to collaborate with multiple parties throughout the transaction, including clients, local counsel, lenders, title companies, surveyors, etc.; and,
- Detailed knowledge of the transaction process from execution of the contract/lease through post-closing.
We provide a professional work environment, competitive employment package including comprehensive benefits. Prior law firm experience required. Send resume and salary requirements, in confidence, to Gayle.Wetherell@gray-robinson.com.
GrayRobinson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.