Esther is an associate in GrayRobinson’s Fort Lauderdale office and focuses her practice on state and federal litigation. While in law school, Esther served as a GrayRobinson summer associate in 2020 and a law clerk in 2021. Prior to joining GrayRobinson, she also gained experience at other firms as a paralegal assistant and law clerk, where she primarily focused on insurance defense and subrogation.
- Florida International University, B.S., criminal justice (cum laude, 2016)
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D. (summa cum laude, 2021)
- Top 5% of graduating class
- Dean’s List
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in "Torts"
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in "Criminal Procedure"
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- The Children's Opportunity Group