401 East Las Olas Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Eric Lundt is a shareholder in GrayRobinson’s Fort Lauderdale law firm office. His practice focuses on individual high-exposure cases and managing mass tort dockets, with particular experience in matters involving toxic torts, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and product liability for a range of products. He also has extensive appellate experience.
Eric has obtained numerous defense verdicts and summary judgments in catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases on behalf of several Fortune 500 companies. His clients include pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, a major oil company, heavy equipment and automobile manufacturers, a camping equipment manufacturer, a national supermarket chain and a major tobacco company.
- University of Miami, B.B.A. (cum laude, 1987)
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. (1990)
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Professionalism Committee
Awards & Recognitions
- AV-Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Diversity Council, Multicultural Leadership Award (2015)
- Obtained a defense verdict in a multimillion-dollar wrongful death negligent security case for a major oil company
- Obtained two defense verdicts for a pharmaceutical company in high-profile personal injury cases involving claims for punitive damages
- Achieved numerous summary judgments and voluntary dismissals with prejudice for medical device manufacturers in product liability actions throughout Florida
- Achieved numerous summary judgments and dismissals with prejudice for clients involved in asbestos litigation in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia