FLORIDA – June 18, 2018 – GrayRobinson, P.A. announced today that 47 of its attorneys have been named Florida "Super Lawyers” and an additional 15 named “Rising Stars.” As defined by the publication, the Super Lawyers listing includes the top attorneys in the state with a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The Rising Stars listing includes the up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old and under and have been practicing law for 10 years or less.
No more than five percent of lawyers in the state of Florida can be recognized in Super Lawyers, while less than three percent are named to Rising Stars. The honorees are selected based on a patented selection process, which includes nominations by clients or firms, extensive research on the candidates and peer reviews.
Additionally, three GrayRobinson attorneys were honored in the 2018 Florida Super Lawyers "Top Lists.” Brian Bieber was honored in the “Top 100 Miami Super Lawyers” listing, Mayanne Downs was honored in the “Top 50 Women in Florida” listing and the “Top 50 Orlando Super Lawyers,” and Roy Kobert was honored in the “Top 50 Orlando Super Lawyers” listing.
GrayRobinson attorneys named to the 2018 Florida Super Lawyers listing (listed in alphabetical order by city):
GrayRobinson attorneys named to the 2018 Rising Stars listing (listed in alphabetical order by city):
- Rebecca A. Rodriguez, Business Litigation
- Alexandria Vita Hill, Real Estate
- Adam M. Bird, Business Litigation
- Amanda G. Smith, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Anastasia Protopapadakis, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Stephen G. Anderson, Ph.D., Intellectual Property Litigation
- Christopher L. Carmody, Jr., Government Relations
- Rachael M. Crews, Eminent Domain
- V. Nicholas Dancaescu, Eminent Domain
- Nicole Park, Family Law
- Christopher M. Ramsey, Ph.D., Intellectual Property
- F. Ryan Waters, Health Care
- Allison G. Goodson, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Jason S. Cetel, Administrative Law
- William F. McFetridge, IV, Construction Litigation
(*) Indicates attorney also made a Florida Super Lawyers Top List